Tue, March 11, 20149:00 AM
KHSA is pleased to announce an upcoming Advanced Home Visitation training. Please register as soon as possible; registration is capped at twenty-five people.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2014, 6:00 pm.
- When: March 11 &12, 2014 and April 1 & 2, 2014. 9:00 am- 4:30 pm. Registration is 8:30 am on March 11 and April 1.
- Where: Community Action, Inc. Head Start, 2410 SE Highland Ave., Topeka, KS 66605.
- Cost: $50 for all four days of training ($65 for non-members). Cost includes lunch each day and training materials.
Please note that you are responsible for your own hotel arrangements, if a hotel room is needed. Rates and hotel options are available through Expedia or Mapquest.
Trainers: Sheila Brookes & Bethanie Grass
• Theories of Change
• Effective Communication
• Integration of Teaching in Family Routines
• Working with families with special learning needs
• Using Assessment as a Teaching Tool
• Reflective Supervision
Kansas Head Start Association
932 Massachusetts St., Suite 301 • Lawrence, KS 66044
785.856.3132 • Fax: 785.856.3134